A piece of the snake statue that will make your garden look ferociously unique. This sandstone statue perfectly highlights the simplicity and complexity of stone carving in one go.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 6 x 5 inch
Height: 1 ft
Highlights of the handpicked stone sculpture of the snake:
- The snake statue stands on the flat surface in the ground for better stability.
- A distressed finish has been given to the statue to lend the illusion of age.
- The scute design given by the skilled artisans has given the sculpt a life-like feeling.
- The art of stone carving in Odisha is an age-old practice, which can be seen in many jewels like temple buildings, various art crafts, etc.
- In Hinduism, snakes have a prominent role in Hindu Mythology. They are worshipped widely as a deity.
- A special day is performed to celebrate Nag Panchami in every month of Shravana.
- Lord Shiva is always seen wearing a snake around his neck named Vasuki.
- Vasuki is the same snake that was used in the churning of the milk ocean(Samudra Manthan).
- Mansa Devi is the Hindu Goddess, known as the sister of Vasuki worshiped mainly as the goddess of snakes.
- The sacred place is firstly in temples, dedicated to Lord Shiva where snakes get worshipped over the sacred Lingam of Lord Shiva.
- Another place to sit him up at atop of temples of Lord Shiva.
- Use it in your garden, landscaping, in the mid of an artificial water body, between the flowery hays, by decorating a few stones, around it.
- In the zoo, near the fountain, swimming pool are a few more options where you can sit the rustic statue as per your decoration.
- Sandstone is the most durable material, so it is extremely easy to take care of.
- Simply bathe the garden statue with running water.
- You can use a cloth or a broom to wipe the stone sculptures.