Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(WHL): 18 inch
Height: 18 inch or 1.5 feet
A brief explanation of Maa Mangala statue:
- The statue displayed here is of “Goddess Mangala”.
- She has four arms two at back and two in the front on which she is holding a disk, rosary, lotus bud, and the fourth hand-counting beads.
- Sitting on a Lotus plinth adorning a smiling face a lion her mount is seen beneath her feet.
- One of the embodiments of Shakti is “Maa Mangala”.
- In Buddhism, she is considered Goddess Devi Tara.
- Goddess Mangala held herself undisclosed under the deep water of river Prachi. Once a boatman was drifting his boat across the river Prachi. At that time the river was deluging and flooded, so he was incapable to sail his boat to the middle of the river. He spent the whole day and night but was not able to float his boat and in the early morning, before daylight, Goddess Mangala came into his dream and asked him to regain her from the water and to designate her in nearby Mangalapur village. The boatman plunged into the water and was able to find the deity from the bed of the river.
- The famous celebration in the temple is “Jhamu Yatra”, which begins in the month of Vaisakh (April to May) of every year. This falls first to the fifth Tuesday of the month Vaisakh. On that occasion devotees (ghanta Patua) collect river water from the river Prachi and pray to the idol to get her blessings, then with the earthen pot, filled with river water, on their soldier and walk on the surface of burning fire spread on a long track on bare feet. Due to their faith in Maa Mangala, the Devotees are unhurt and untouched while completing such a tough tradition.
- Place her among the beds of flowers, such as petunias, violas, Calibrachoa, etc adds life to the sculpture.
- Give your garden a lush green makeover by raising ground covers between the rocks to display the sculpture for an exceptional look.
- Make a space in the garden where you can sit, relax and physically touch the statue with an inviting and functional garden bench.
- Place the statue amid an architectural water feature or sprouting fountain for a prettier look.
- Uplift the statue to make it the center point of the garden along the stepping stone or pathway by using gravel and tapestry.
- You may use it for worshipping in-home and at the temple.
- Helpful to get a good life partner and to lead a happy marital life.
- Abate Mangal Dosha in your birth chart if you have any.
- She blessed her devotee with a peaceful and pleasant life.
- Souse the garden statue with water using a pipe or garden hose.
- While it is wet, scrub the whole sculpture using a sponge or brush to eliminate moss and debris.
- When you are done cleaning the amass, give the garden statue a final shower & let it air dry.