Dimension(HWL): 25 x 28 x 37 inch
Height: 2 ft
Width: 3 ft
Shiva the savior with feature:
- The Shivling is an oval-shaped object (as Shiva) that is placed in the center of a circular base (known as Yoni) provided with a passage for drainage of the water or milk that is poured on the top during worship.
- The beautiful statue is made of Granite stone for better durability.
- Odisha is famous globally for its unique handicrafts, and brilliant artistry of stone carving.
- Lord Mahadev is always worshipped in the form of Shivling. Shiva means pure and Linga means the subtle body. Hence Shivling represents the purity of Lord Shiva.
- The Linga represents the Shiva, and the Yoni represents the Shakti, the combination of both interpreted the reproduction function.
- The Shivling is a combination of three parts, represent the unity of the trinity. The bottom is called Bramha Pitha(the circular base), the middle (Bowl like structure) is called Vishnu Pitha, and the top part (rounded oval head) is called Shiva Pitha, the creator, the preserver, and the destroyer.
- Mount Himalaya is in the North, where it is believed as Lord Shiva resides. So keeping the outdoor stone statue at the north will fetch you the auspicious result.
- Apart from keeping it on the temple and shrines the outdoor stone statue worked as a delightful decor theme for your exterior space.
- Keeping the Shivling granite statue near the fountain or swimming pool will prove to be an eye-soothing décor.
- Besides that, you can use it in the middle of your garden, landscaping, front yard, coordinating with artificial water body, or flower and figurines would do magic in your outdoor decoration.
- It enhances the harmony and unity between married life and family life.
- It helps to heal Chronic disease, strengthens the whole body also blesses every undertaking of your life.
- The glorious Shivling statue is made from durable materials like Granite.
- The chief advantage of the stone is that it is a perfect material for outdoor sustainability as it is weather-resistant.
- The procedure of cleaning is damn easy for you. Wash the sculpture with water or wipe it with help of a damp cloth is enough to get rid of dirt over the surface.
- You can repeat the cleaning every other day.