Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 15.5 x 10 x 4 inch
Height: 15 inch
Features of the Blackstone sitting Ganesha statue:
- The statue depicted here is of Lord Ganesha with the trunk tilted to the right. Widely known as Siddhi Ganesha.
- With big eyes, small eyes, and large ears, with the elephant head Lord Ganesha is seen sitting in Lalitasana pose over a lotus plinth.
- His four hands are holding a goad, a noose, his broken tusk, and a Modak.
- Stonecraft is a special form of art and is classified as a major item in the handicrafts sector of Orissa. Many craftsmen have been honored with National & State level awards for excellence in this art and production of craft items of high artistic value.
- It represents the Pingala Nadi and this is related to the Sun`s energy.
- In the Sun`s energy flowing through the right trunk, reside the trinity- Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu.
- The idol has the blessing of a million suns. Pingala Nadi corresponds to the right sympathetic nervous system that governs the supra-conscious mind.
- It has immense power to give what one desire.
- This form is the 7th form among the 32 forms known as Siddhi Ganesh.
- You can turn the statue into an extremely attractive home decor piece by placing it in empty nooks of the home or office.
- You could put it on standing upright storage.
- You must have come across many spaces like the staircase, a corridor, or a landing that could use some decor.
- A wonderful way of capturing prized moments is by displaying the Ganesha statue at the entryway or foyer.
- An abundance of nature’s elements in your home puts out a very welcoming and cozy vibe in the lobby, corridors, and hallway.
- Amazing home decor can be created by exhibiting them in the living room, beside a couch.
- Attract good luck and positive energy.
- Believed to remove all Vastu Doshas and thus change life instantly.
- Protect and remove obstacles from the devotee’s life.
- If you’re making the effort to clean a Blackstone statue, you want to do it right.
- That’s why CRAFTS ODISHA give you tips and advice to maintain and preserve their beauty.
- All you need to do is clean your statues with a sponge soaked in water and soap.
- Preferably use a non-abrasive cleaning product. Then dry with a soft cloth or microfibre cloth, and the statue will shine like new.
- Clean it from time to time.