Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 11.5 x 5 inches
Height: 1.5 ftDescription of the Ganesha Murti:
- The above stone statue is of small granite sitting Vaastu Ganesha.
- In this home statue decor, Lord Ganesha is seen sitting over a lotus pedestal in Lalitasana.
- With his four hands, he is holding a noose, goad, and his favorite sweetmeats, and gesturing at Abhay Mudra with the other.
- The sculpture is expertly sculpted on a single Black stone, showcasing the efficacy of the artisans of Odisha where stone engraving is globally popular.
- The chubby, peaceful, intelligent, elephant-headed Ganesha, is one of Hinduism’s most favored deities.
- He is the only deity that People regard as the Pratham Pujya. Known as the god of beginning.
- The trunk curving to the left is called a Vamamukhi (Facing the Northern direction).
- The left side of Lord Ganesha is believed to be aligned with and possess the qualities of the Moon, which makes that side peaceful and blissful.
- Left trunk Ganeshas are also believed to be the purify home and help heal the Vaastu Dosha that might be present.
- Murti with a trunk touching ladoo or near to it as this symbolizes that Ganapati is having his favorite food and will also share with the devotees. Ladoo depicts worldly prosperity and achievements.
- The date of Ganesh Chaturthi falls on the fourth day of the waxing moon period (Shukla Chaturthi) in the Hindu lunar month of Bhadrapad.
- Vastu experts specify placing Lord Ganesha’s idol either in the west, north-east, or north direction.
- Exhibit the statue on the end table in the living room that helps this space become tranquil.
- Its compact size makes it ideal as low hedges or as green foliage in a garden bed.
- It makes a solid choice to use in your landscaping, try to install it on the corner of your house.
- The broadleaf foliage of boxwoods resembles a bench in a classical courtyard. Boxwoods work because they will thrive in different types of light where you can display the idol.
- Low-growing shrubs, like yew, juniper, boxwood, and holly, are good options for foundation plantings beneath the statue.
- Combine the statue with boxwood shrub with evergreen foliage that could look great if arranged properly and combined with some colorful flowers.
- Placing it on the console or sideboard in the entryway or foyer Adds an old-worldly charm to your home.
- knock their socks off by gifting this to your family and friends.
- The right idol placed correctly attracts an abundance of wealth and good health.
- You would witness a prosperous life.
- Beneficial for people with weak mercury.
- Using Granite in your decor space will give your home an elegant and classic impression that is unrivaled by any other stone.
- Accurate techniques of cleaning must be used to assure the solidity of the stone is kept.
- Soapy water is the best for the job just make sure to rinse well, soap up any standing water, and simply dry the surface of the Ganesha statue.