Want something elegant yet standard! Then shield your eyes with the beauty of granite stone Shivling from CRAFTS ODISHA rich, classic, and subtly brilliant.
Material: Blackstone / Granite
Dimension(HWL): 7 x 10 x 7.5 inch
Height: 7 inch
Width: 10 inch
Shivling::The aniconic representation
- The Shivling is inserted in a circular pedestal provided with a passage for drainage of the water or milk that is poured on the top in ritual worship.
- The structure is made from granite stone.
- Stone sculptures are widely appreciated all over the world by the skilled artisans of Odisha, for their brilliance structure, and design.
The omnipotent Lord which is formless
- The lingam is the symbol of Lord Shiva, the most important deity of the Hindu trinity. In all his temples, Linga is worshipped as Shiva.
- The Shivling is always represented with Yoni, which is a symbol of Shakti(female energy). Both signify the union of Prakriti and Purusha.
- It consists of three parts, the lowest is called Bramha Pitha(the circular base), the middle (Bowl like structure)called Vishnu Pitha, and the top part (rounded oval head)called Shiva Pitha.
- The Linga is the union of the creator, the preserver, and the destroyer.
A usual guide for placing and ripping the grace of the stone sculptures :
- In the North of India is, Mount Himalaya, where it is believed as Lord Shiva resides, so the Shivling should be kept in the North.
- Keeping it in the temple of the North zone of office, home and shop will bring you auspicious benefits.
- Auspicious for married life. It blesses with peace, harmony, and unity in the family and guides towards spiritual life.
- Along with the purpose of worshipping, it proved as a great piece for decoration. Place it right on your desk, in the showcase, and cupboard of your home or office.
- One of the most auspicious gifting options for your loved ones.
Caring tips for the stone sculptures:
- Granite is such a durable material that can stand in any weather.
- For cleaning the Shivling, use a soft cloth or brush over the surface.
- Wipe down the statue every alternate day to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures.