Material: Marble stone dust
Dimension(HWL): 2 x 3 x 0.8 inch
- The model represents the holy trinity of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- The eye-catching sculpt is painted with yellow, black, red, and black which is excellently popping from the white finish.
- The triad is seated on a flower-decorated substratum; the legs of the deity are not depicted in the sculpt as the original one.
- The striking figures were made by the talented smiths of Odisha, where stone carving is globally popular for its intricate design.
- Lord Jagannath worshipped along with his sibling Lord Balabhadra, and his sister Subhadra in his shrine.
- Lord Jagannath is considered to be one of the incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- Jaga means universe and Nath means Lord, so, he is considered as the lord of the universe.
- Lord Balabhadra is the human incarnation of the serpent Seshna and the agricultural deity.
- It’s one of a kind where god and goddess do not get worshipped as husband and wife, the trio symbolizes the brother-sister relationship depicting the purity of the relationship.
- The statue should always be placed in the north or northeast corner of the home and office while facing it in the east direction is more auspicious.
- Keeping the home statue décor in the temple of your home and office for worshipping is also beneficial.
- The evocative stone sculptures can be placed on the cabin, cupboard, or showcased in your living room and office.
- You can place it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- A charming gifting choice for your loved one on their special event.
- Keeping the sacred trio and worshipping them fulfill all wishes of the devotee.
- Hurdles coming in life are easily removed by keeping the idol at your home and office.
- Relishing the gaze of the Lord blesses the devotees with a blissful life.
- The befitting statue is made of marble dust.
- Marble dust is very durable and shatterproof.
- For dusting, take a piece of cloth or a small brush and wipe down the surface of the stone sculptures.
- Keep cleaning it every other day, to keep the dust away from the surface of the decorative stone.