The Shivling statue is made from a glossy white marble stone, smart fit into glam interior themes. This tiny statue makes an engaging impression with its lightweight and glossy white glaze of artisanal elegance.
Material: Marble stone
Description(HWL): 3 x 2 x 3 inch
A votary object that symbolizes Lord Shiva:
- A Linga is a smooth cylindrical mass, at the center of a square-based platform called a Yoni on a pedestal.
- The entire structure is made from premium quality white glossy marble.
- The mesmerizing design is used for worship, as well as, decoration purposes.
- Divine generative energy is worshipped as a symbol of Lord Shiva.
- The Linga has represented phallus while the yoni symbolized Shakti, together they symbolize the cosmic union of the male and female union aspects.
- The entire structure is divided into three distinct parts, which represent the Hindu trinity. Bramha at the bottom “the creator”, Vishnu in the middle “the preserver”, and Shiva at the top.
- The Linga is widely worshipped in the shrines of Shiva in the linga form because Lord Shiva is formless.
- The Lingam should be kept in the north direction of the house for greater benefit.
- You can also place him in the same direction on the temple of your office, shop, and institution.
- The stone has the ability to enhance a sense of intimacy and closeness.
- Also provides support on health grounds, if you are suffering from any chronic illness.
- It also awakes the kundalini energy, in the root chakra at the base of the spine. Thus, we are connected with consciousness and with the highest spiritual energy.
- The stone sculptures just perfectly fit into your, side table, mantle, showcase, shelf, and right on your desk.
- A perfect gifting option for your loved ones.
- The white marble used in sculpture from ancient times for its softness makes it easier to carve.
- It has a higher resistance to shatter and is durable.
- For keeping the glossy glaze of the stone sculptures, use a damp cloth for wiping down the surface or you can bathe it in running water too.
- The cleaning can be followed daily or every alternate day to keep the dust away from the surface.