Want to give your living room a religious ambiance, which can easily reposition, then CRAFTS ODISHA is here to be in the service of your concern. The Panchamukhi Hanuman statue is enough to compliment your decor from every angle.
Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 8.5 x 6 x 2.5 inch
Explanation of the artful stone sculptures:
- The towering statue is seen standing on a lotus pedestal.
- The statue has five faces in all five directions (East, South, West, North, and Atop) with 10 hands equipped with many weapons like a battle-ax, disk, mace, trident, and sword.
- The captivating art object is built by the skillful artificer of Odisha where stone engraving is widely famous for its intricate carving.
- The five-faced Avatar of Lord Hanuman is those of a lion, eagle, horse, monkey, and Varaha. Pancha Mukhi Hanuman is known as the combined Avatar of Lord Hanuman and Lord Vishnu.
- All the five heads are that of Hayagriva(atop), Narsimha(south), Hanuman(East), Varaha(North), and Garuda(West). Out of this Hayagriva, Narasimha and Varaha are incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- The five faces depict five forms of prayer, Naman, Smaran, Keerthanam, Yachanam, Arpanam.
- The Pancha Mukhi Idol of Lord should always be placed in the southwest direction.
- You can use it to worship in the temple of your home, or office.
- You can amplify the décor of your living room or office by keeping this on the table, mantle, console, or sideboard.
- A godly gift for your loved one, on their special occasion of birthday, home warming, or marriage anniversary, etc.
- The five-faced idol of Lord Hanuman fight off evil energy and that households don’t suffer any problem.
- Considering Vaastu, all Vaastu dosha gets destroyed with his grace.
- The five-faced idol not only relief from various disease also remove all planetary dosha.
- Also, increase in wealth, fear vanishes, and enemies are conquered.
- The religious idol is made from soapstone.
- Its non-porous and shatter-proof nature makes it everlasting.
- Wipe the dirt and dust using a soft cloth without scrubbing.
- Keep dusting it every so often to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures.