Material: Pink stone / soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 10 x 8 x 2.5 inch
Elucidation of the sumptuous home décor:
- The rumpled hair of Lord Shiva symbolizes him to be an ascetic.
- The fiery rings, surrounding Lord Shiva represent the universe with all its illusion, pain, and suffering.
- The Demilune moon, in his hair Lord Shiva creates different seasons. The moon is also the deity of time, that’s why Lord Shiva is called the Maha Kaalaa.
- Lord Shiva is the Trinetra (3-eyes) God, one is the sun, the second is the moon, and the third is on the forehead is called the eye of wisdom.
- The cobra coiled around his neck, chest, and upper arms represent Kundalini Shakti.
- Holding Damru in his upper right hand, Agni in a vessel in his upper left hand, the lower right is a gesture in Abhay mudra while the lower left is in Gajahasta mudra.
- Seen dancing on the figure of a demon called Apasmara. (a symbol of human ignorance)
- Lord Shiva is the annihilator and creator of the universe.
- It is the fearsome dance of Lord Shiva.
- Nataraj dance represents five actions of God: creation, sustenance, dissolution, and covering from all the illusion and initiation.
- The best place to set the statue is the Northeast corner, either in the house or even in the garden to the following corner.
- Nataraj form is widely worshipped by dancers. So you can place him at the home/training room temple or in your school.
- You can place the statue on the console table, sideboard, or on a heightened table.
- The showcase of your living room, the office can also be proved to be a favorable one.
- The best thing about pink stone is that the material is nonporous.
- The handling and caring also made easy for its quality.
- Dusting can be done by using a soft brush or a cloth over the surface.
- No specific interval has to follow for cleaning a periodic wiping is enough to ward off the dust.