A sophisticated art deco comes straight from the very famous CRAFTS ODISHA, styles that suit any interior at such an inexpensive price. Acquire the statue of “Parvati sitting on Lord Shiva lap” and make your creative embellishments.
Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 10 x 6 x 3 inch
An illustration of the appealing stone sculptures:
- The idol of Lord Shiva & Parvati is seen sitting on a foundation that imitates Mount Kailasha with his Vahana bull Nandi.
- Lord Shiva characterizes; wearing the skin of a tiger, a third eye on the forehead, hair piled up in a tussock with a crescent moon, a serpent curled up around his neck while the river Ganga streaming from his hair.
- Holding his trident(right) and drum(left) in his upper hand while the lower right hand is gesturing in Vitarka mudra and with the left cradled his beloved helpmate Sati.
- This magnificent incise on the sculpture is the work of art done by the skillful Odisha artisans.
- Lord Shiva is an ascetic and lover but within the circumscribe of marriage.
- Goddess Parvati took rebirth(after Sati’s immolation) on earth as the daughter of King Himavat, and after reaching the marriageable age she went to the Himalayas to perform onerous penance to appease Lord Shiva. Impressed by her hardened devotion and Lord Shiva marry her.
- On the Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishnapkasha of Falguna/Magha month, the auspicious day is celebrated as Maha Shivaratri to commemorate their wedding.
- The Ishaan corner of your house is the most preferable position to place the statue.
- Do up your living room ambiance by placing the statue on the glass cabinet or console.
- The sideboard or any heightened table of your home/office/hotel/hallway also be a promising option to enrich the aura of your place.
- The sacred stone sculptures can be put to worship in the temple of home or your office.
- When it comes to gift ideas what will be the more charming option for wrapping this to your loved ones.
- Lord Shiva and Parvati are inseparable having his idol at home is beneficial for marital relationship.
- Their grace is also essential to keep out the evil eye and malicious energy from the house.
- The combined murti also helps in keeping diseases at bay.
- Soapstone is a brilliant choice for home decors for its non-porosity and shatter-proof quality.
- Recommended to use a fiber cloth or feather brush with delicate wiping through the surface, rinsing harshly will not be a welcoming idea.
- Keep it dustless by buffing it from time to time.