Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 15 x 9 x 4 inch
Height: 15 inch
Features of the Ganesha god statue:
- This is a statue of Lord Ganesha god representing his 7th out of 32 forms known as “Siddhi Ganpati”.
- In this form he is shown sitting on a lotus pedestal, holding a noose, a goad, and a sweet ball while gesturing in Abhay Mudra.
- His mount the Indian bandicoot rat is seen beneath his feet staring at his master with humble eyes and folding hands.
- This lustrous carving is the magnificent artwork of an Odisha stone sculptor, one of the major handicrafts of Orissa.
- Widely known as the elephant-headed deity. Usually praised with affection at the start of any Hindu ritual or ceremony and the beginning of any writing.
- The elephantine expression has a deeper figurative meaning as Ganesha’s large size represents his supernatural ability to remove obstacles in his devotees’ lives.
- Lord Ganesha is honored as the patron of arts and sciences, intellect and wisdom.
- When the trunk is tilted to the right he is acknowledged as Siddhi Ganpati.
- Siddhi Ganapati, “the Accomplished,” is the epitome of achievement and self-mastery.
- Right-sided Ganesha statue is believed to be representing your Pingala Nadi which is related to solar energy.
- Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi known as the birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha is observed in the Hindu calendar month of Bhadrapada, starting on the Shukla Chaturthi (fourth day of the waxing moon).
- Revamped sitting room space with the polished Ganpati statue beside your couch.
- What better space to treat to a stunning update on the corners and nooks of the room with the statue.
- Transform the foyer and entryway to impress with the trendy incorporation of the statue over a console or sideboard.
- Placing it on an alcove shelf left the living or office room decor ideas are sure to inspire.
- With simple changes that will elevate your space from being lived in, to being loved to be lived in. like exhibiting the piece of art on the patio among some vibrant color flowers.
- A bit of thoughtful planning can help the space feel more elegant by decorating like incorporating the sculpture near an artificial water feature, fountain, pool, or koi pond.
- Switch things up outdoor by placing the statue near small hedges and bushes.
- The reception, lobby, corridor of the hotel, or restaurant catches the eye of every onlooker.
- The devotee will receive good fortune and happiness, as well as a peaceful life.
- Not only you will gain a strong mind but also will help you to achieve all your dreams.
- Lord Ganesha provides courage to face obstacles and overcome them.
- There’s no better way to elevate the style and sophistication of interior and exterior with the addition of gorgeous natural stone countertops.
- One of the easiest and best ways to keep stone surfaces clean is with a mixture of warm water and gentle dish soap.
- When you’re finished cleaning dust, dirt, and grime from the statue, it’s best to follow up with a rinse of clear water to eliminate any remaining soap residue that could leave behind a film, dulling the glossy shine of the surface.
- A wipe-down with a clean, dry, microfiber cloth will ensure that no water spots form after you’re done cleaning.