Consider this model for use in interior themes to add a tremendous decorative impact.
Stone Type: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimensions(HWL): 15 x 9 x 4 inch
Stone statue of Goddess “Kali”: The quintessential epitome of Shakti
- The aggressive statue of Maa Kali is standing over the chest of Lord Shiva.
- She is wearing a necklace of beheaded heads, a skirt of arms, and an overhang tongue.
- The womanly strength has been carved delicately in the statue.
- Stone carving occupies a major role in Odisha crafts, the skilled artisans have made it popular worldwide with their magnificent stone carving.
- She is the ultimate personification of Goddess Parvati, consort of Lord Shiva, and the mother of all living beings.
- In Sanskrit “Kali” stands for “The black one”.
- She is the most intense and destructive form of Shakti. She is fearsome, ferocious, violent yet very compassionate.
- Her birth conveys a strong message of the dominance of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is motionless in front of her.
- The idol of Maa Kali should be facing south, whether it is in your home or any other place. Because the South zone aid as the zone of fame and relaxation and goddess Kali is the embodiment of energy, which brings you fame and recognition.
- Keeping her in the temple of your home or office and the apartment will be promising and favorable.
- You can place the home décor stone sculpture at the entrance of your home, office, shop, living room, reception, office cabin, etc.
- The splendid sculpture of the Goddess is made from weatherproof stone-like green Granite.
- The durability of this material does not require any specific care.
- You can use a soft cloth over the surface of the statue to get rid of the dirt.
- The cleaning of the home décor idol should be done every alternate day.