Material: Pink stone / Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 3 x 4.5 x 1.5 inch
The adolescent stone sculptures of Bala Krishna:
- The stone sculpture of Bala Krishan is sitting on a beautiful lotus pedestal.
- The pretty Bala Gopal is seen holding Ladoo in one hand with a relish expression on his face.
- He is widely known as ladoo Gopal.The ladoo of butter.
- The stone sculpture of the Balakrishna is embellished with many ornaments engraved within it.
- Odisha is well renowned for its magnificent stone carving by skilled artisans of its land.
- Bala Krishna is the childhood form of Lord Krishna. Lord Vishnu has appeared many times on earth, Lord Krishna is one of the avatars.
- He has shown his divine miracles, since birth, widely known as his “Bal Leela”.
- He was very mischievous and a prankster in his childhood.
- From his early childhood, he started stealing butter from his own as well as from the neighbors. From which he is famed as “Makhan Chor ” means “the butter thief”.
- He is also popular by the name of Ladoo Gopal. Who loves Ladoo of Makhan (Butter).
- Placing the Bala Krishna in the Northeast corner will be very auspicious. Make sure that it faces east to west or vice versa while placing it.
- Couples who are expecting a lovely child or any childless couple are believed to bestow with his grace.
- Lord Krishna is believed to be the figure of love and compassion, so, keeping an idol of it would amplify the love and affection between the family and for the couples.
- Keeping a Bala Krishna statue at home or office will bring happiness, prosperity, and good luck.
- The temple of your home/office/institute is also an appropriate place to install the enchanting statue.
- You can place him on the console, ascent, sideboard, and the showcase of your living room.
- Can be proved to be a pleasing gift for your dear one on their special occasion.
- The non-porosity is a major advantage of Soapstone.
- It is a weatherproof material. It can stand in any weather and is easy to clean.
- Take a soft cloth or brush and wipe down the surface of the statue.
- Follow the cleaning process every alternative day to ward off dust.