How about a blissful setting with the 4 ft Garuda God Indian statue in your outdoor space. Make a rugged appearance in minimalistic décor with the attractive accent piece from CRAFTS ODISHA.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 36 x 15 inch
About the sacred statue:
- The statue is seen kneeling with the right leg vertically folded but the knee is raised while the leg is folded and placed horizontally on a lotus pedestal.
- He is a mix of the human body, limbs, head, and wings, talons, beaks of an eagle.
- His hands are folded in Anjali Mudra, with wings.
- The splendid graven image is created by the artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
- He is the Vahana of Lord Vishnu.
- Widely known as the king of all birds and enemy of snakes.
- You won’t find any Dhwaja of Lord Vishnu without Garuda.
- The statue should be kept in the southwest zone while facing him to the Northeast.
- Use the divine statue in the temple for Puja.
- You can put each side of any Wishnu temple.
- You can use it in garden decoration, fountain decoration, swimming pool decoration, landscaping design, and interior designing, etc.
- Gift your boss a statue of Garuda and he will not delay your promotion anymore.
- It can do wonders in enhancing one’s ability and creativity.
- Also helps to excel in the respective field of work.
- Betterment of life and take a swift turn towards success.
- The artistic sculpture is made from Sandstone.
- Its main advantage is its weather-proof quality and durability.
- For cleaning, you can either bathe the statue or wipe it with a piece of cloth.
- Clean it time to time, to keep the dirt away from the stone sculptures.