Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 12 x 8 inch
Height: 1.5 ft
explanation of the home garden statue:
- It’s a statue of Lord Ganesha the “Vighnaharta.”
- In this statue, he is seen in Lalitasana over a lotus base on Mandapa under Torana, accompanied by his mount mouse beneath his feet, looking at his master with folded hands and docile eyes.
- In this form, he is seen with four arms where he is holding a goad, A broken tusk, sweetmeats, and a noose.
- “Gana” stands for common people, and “Isha” means leader so “Ganesha” means the leader of common people.
- Lord Ganesha was worshipped before the beginning of any new venture, for this, he is popularly known as the god of beginning.
- He rides a mouse as his Vahana which is an Indian Bendi coot rat.
- He has an elephant head on a human body. The head represents the intellect.
- His birthday falls on the month of Bhadrava Shukla paksha Chaturthi known as Ganesh / Vinayak Chaturthi.
- Decorate it in your office, temple, or home prayer room.
- Display the sculpture in the nooks of your living room over an iron pedestal where every guest would see and appreciate your choice.
- This piece will grab the eye anywhere you placed it. So the entryway of the home/hotel/restaurant or office is an inviting idea to display the idol.
- Make it a talking point by exhibiting on the patio so that every time you went out of your home can get the blessing from the Vighnaharta.
- The lobby of the restaurant / hotel / resort is an inviting place where foot traffic is higher than normal.
- You will earn wisdom and intelligence from the epitome of knowledge “Lord Ganesha”.
- His blessing is enough to lead a wealthy and prosperous life.
- He is known as Mangal Murti, the God of Good fortune and wealth so the worshipper gets an abundance of wealth & power.
- Soapstone is a non-porous martial that does not need regular cleaning so it’s easy to maintain. For cleaning, you can go for a simple cleaning method once or twice a year.
- Khanja work structure has many nooks and crevices in which dust is easily gathered, so clean them off using a paintbrush to reach those intricate areas.
- Instead of a brush, you can also opt for a vacuum cleaner in sucking mode to suck out the dust from the surface.