The Durga Mahishasura Mardini statue has been carefully hand-carved, sets an uplifting tone of one’s liking. A beautiful statement of gorgeous texture sure to elevate the decor of your favorite place.
Material: Sandstone / Khondalite stone
Height: 5 ft
Dimension(HWL): 60 x 30 x 17 inch
Weight: 650 kg
Decoding the appearance & respective symbolism:
- The gallantry Goddess is seen holding multiple weapons of numerous power, riding a lion representing her heroic prowess.
- The unflinching sculpture is standing on a temple design base. The ornamentation multiplies the beauty more intensely.
- Engraving a stone and shaping it to form, is a competent job of the sculptor. The above statue is a replica of what a craftsman can give a rock to a/into a realistic effigy.
- “Du” means difficult and “Ga” means to go through, therefore Durga stands a fort difficult to go through. She was created by the gods to defeat a demon.
- Mahishashura a demon, with his acute penance chuffed Lord Bramha and blag the benediction that he will not be killed by any man, god, or animal.
- Endue by the benediction he started wrecking in Trilok. All the gods appealed to the trinity to stop the demon.
- That is when Lord Bramha, Vishnu, and Mahesh with other Devatas synthesize to create the feminine power “Durga”.
- The supreme goddess with ten arms holding multiple weapons gifted by various gods crushes down Mahishasura with her trident riding on her mount lion, and earned the name of “Mahishasura Mardini”.
- The day she killed the cruel demon was the day celebrated as “Vijaya Dashami”, the festival of victory of good over evil.
- Placing Maa Durga idol in the southeast zone is evincing by Vaastu.
- For the best visualization effect install your statue at the center of the garden, park along with a floral arrangement, or a well-groomed shrub.
- Corner spaces are considered best for installing sculpt, as our eyes naturally draw to corners so place the sacred statue in the landscaping of an office / institute or any factory.
- Create the nicest impression by placing the sculpture on the entryway of any temple, factory, or engineering college.
- Maa Durga removes negative and evil forces from the devotee’s life.
- She bestows her devotee with material power and bounties as per their desire.
- Ill effects of planet mercury alleviated with her grace.
- Sandstone is durable enough to last for decades, this is why outdoor sculptures are made from it.
- Get going with wiping all over the surface, then use a bristle brush to reach the intricate part of the stone sculptures.
- Regular cleaning of the stone sculptures helps to remove the surface buildup & protect their original beauty.