Material: Blackstone / Granite Stone
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 22 x 10 inch
Height: 3 ft
Weight: 250 kg
Description of the home garden statue:
- The above statue depicts “Goddess Durga” the personification of beauty, strength, morality & intelligence.
- Sitting on a lion, holding disparate weapons in her multiple hands, and adorned with finery makes the sculpt bewitching.
- The effigy is gracefully perched on a base, manifesting the artistry of the craftsman delicately.
- Her birth was to kill a demon named Mahishashura who whip up devastation to all the living beings in the world, with the invincible boon he got from Lord Bramha by gratifying him with his penance.
- So, Lord Vishnu, Shiva, Bramha, and other gods integrated and transform their power into a divine appearance of a woman who is powerful enough to overwhelm the demon.
- The battle carried away for nine long days between Maa Durga and Mahishasura, on the tenth day, she finally transfix him with her Trishul.
- The nine-day long festival is celebrated as Navami and the tenth was celebrated as “Vijay Dashami” to honor the victory of Goddess Durga over the demon.
- Complement your garden statue with an arbor surrounded by bushes and hedges, considering the color must be contrasted, which will beautify the grace of the look.
- A floral arrangement, stone, or gravel around the statue will be more eye-catching.
- If you want to place it near any pond or pool, place it along walkways or next to the water feature.
- Maa Durga protects its worshiper from the evil eye, black magic, and negative influences.
- She helps to overcome misery and obstacles from her devotee’s life.
- The worshiper will be blessed with material wealth, prosperity, and success in both personal and professional life.
- The durability and incredible strength make the Black stone distinguish, making them ideal for all-purpose(indoor & outdoor) weather-resistance statues.
- When mother nature kisses them with rain and dirt, your statue desperately needs a thorough cleaning.
- Wash the statue with a hose spray, be gentle with the pressure. Once the statue is soaked thoroughly, you can remove the dirt and grime with a scrubbing brush.
- The last step is followed by wiping the sculpture with a soft cloth/towel and letting to dry.