The earthy color and expressive detailing make this Hanuman Ji statue especially artful. It’s handcrafted by the skillful artificer of CRAFTS ODISHA to make a wide-reaching positive impact wherever you place it.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Height: 15 inch (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 14 x 8 x 3 inch
Let out the structure of the stone sculptures:
- The statue of Lord Hanuman is seen standing on an outcrop substructure.
- He is seen lifting his mace with his right hand and a mountain on his left arm.
- The effigy is made by the craftsman of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its intricate design.
- Believed to be an Avatar of Lord Shiva, supremely powerful with a great body.
- Here he is seen lifting the Dronagiri Parvat wholly and carrying to Lanka as he is not able to hunt for the right herb.
- Laxman(younger brother of Lord Rama) was severely injured while fighting against Ravana’s son Indrajit, and the only needed herb found and cure was in the Parvat.
- Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated every year on the fool moon day of the Hindu month of Chaitra.
- The idol of Lord Hanuman should be placed in the south zone of your home or office.
- You can worship the idol in the temple or at your home.
- You place it on the console, sideboard, of your home or office.
- A godly present for your loved one, on their birthday, anniversary, or home warming ceremony.
- Lord Hanuman symbolizes health and wisdom, worshipping him gives you innumerable boons and blessings.
- He wards off the ill effect of planet Shani, the people affected by Shani Dosha would get benefitted by worshiping Lord Hanuman.
- For people suffering from mental, health, and marital issues, Lord Hanuman gives boons to overcome such problems in their life.
- Sandstone is weather-resistant material that can stand to age.
- Wipe the surface with a piece of cloth or brush by not rubbing it harshly.
- Keep dusting it once in a while to keep the dirt at a bay from the stone sculptures.