Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Height: 1.5 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 17.5 x 10 x 4.5 inch
- The brought texture of Lord Hanuman is seen standing on a mountain semblance pedestal.
- Lifting his mace with his right hand while a mountain on his left.
- The graven image is contrived by Odisha artisans where stone engraving is extensively popular.
- Believe to be the incarnation of Lord Shiva, with whopping physical and spiritual strength.
- When Laxman(younger brother of Lord Rama) was seriously hurt while battling against Indrajit, & the only herb that could save his life was found in that Parvat as suggested by Shushena a physician.
- Lord Hanuman after reaching that mountain and unable to recognize the exact herb, lifted the entire mountain (Drona Giri) and carried it to Lanka.
- The physician then identifies the right herb and uses it successfully to bring Laxman back to life.
- According to Vaastu, the south zone is the auspicious place to lay the idol.
- Put it on the console, sideboard, or any heightened table for a more artistic look in your home or office.
- You can bestowal your dear one on their birthday, anniversaries, or house warming ceremony.
- Lord Hanuman is known for power and strength, one may get good health, and fight illness from his blessings.
- Lord Hanuman evades the adverse effects of Shani and all planetary doshas.
- His blessing is enough for career growth and success in business.
- Sandstone is studded material.
- Efface the surface with a piece of cloth or brush smoothly.
- Keep dusting it ever so often to keep the dirt away from the home statue decor.