Create a forest using your imagination with the distressed sculpture of a lion set promoting creative possibilities of decorative display. Crafted from richly textured Sandstone on substantial heft for dependable stability.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 6 x 11 inch
Height: 1 ft
- The sculpture is a set of two lions made from Sandstone, the most durable and weather-resistant material.
- The lions are adorned with necklaces, a crown design head bends, raising his one leg in the air, other flats on the floor, tongue sprawling from the mouth while sitting on a square plinth.
- With the mastery of engraving the whole idea of sculpture carved on a single stone, focus given over every detail from broad eyes to raised paws, the artisans have shown immense skill with the image / sculpt.
- Lord Vishnu appears as half man half lion on his 4th Avatar on earth as “Narasimha” also poplar as lion man.
- Lion the epitome of courage and leadership serves as Vahana of Goddess Durga and other goddess-like Parvati, Narasimhi, Katyayini, Skandamata, etc.
- In Buddhist culture, lions contemplate royalty, dominion, and wisdom.
- Because of their courage & authority, he is seen at the entrance of many Hindu shrines to protect and guard the temple.
- Put your sculpture in such a location under eye level where people will look at it closely.
- The empty nooks of your staircase, wall mounted shelves of the corner are perfect for placing the sculpt, you can use a pedestal or a still in case you don’t have a built-in shelf in the nooks.
- Sculptures are best suited when placed on a shelve, untouched. Like fixed bracket shelves, where you don’t have to use the floor space it is secured on the wall.
- Open storage shelves, bookshelves, china shelves, and curio cabinets where ever they are like in the bedroom, living study or office with a delicate design that attracts the onlooker.
- Floating shelves are also widely used as a space-saving unit for display and capture a bold impression.
- Make the best use of the empty corner of any room by a right-angled shelve, curbed shelf, or angular, to exhibit the art.
- The statue can be the best place at the entrance of the home / office giving a royal glimpse.
- You can put them on the edge of a driveway, garden pathway, or walkway of a pool or fountain over a pedestal, along with highlighting them with solar light, street lamp, or lantern.
- Always place the statue of a lion / a set at the Northeast corner.
- The statue transmutes the atmosphere into a positive one.
- Prosperity and peace knock on the door of life of individuals who kept the ferocious pair.
- it develops command and power among the people of the house.
- Keeping it at the entryway or staircase near the entrance helps to ward off the evil energy.
- When stone sculptures are left outside for decorative purposes, it gradually evanishes their appearance from dust and grime.
- Don’t sweat it, with some of our easy-breezy tips, you can easily make the sculpt stand out for ages with its charisma.
- For dusting use, a collectible dusting brush or a cotton broom, wipe and buff the whole sculpt properly.
- Twice a year the stone sculptures need a water bathing, to detach the grime, mosh, and debris accumulated through the years, by rinsing all the dust with a coco brush and letting it air or sundry.