Material: Sandstone / Khondalite stone statue
Dimension (HWL): 36 x 24 x 18 inch
Height: 3 ft
Description of the meditating female statue:
- It’s an off-white abstract sculpture, of a modern meditating female statue.
- Gorgeously structured yet low maintenance sculpted in such a way to make your outdoor space feel calm.
- Stone carving is an ancient craft of Odisha and the temples of Odisha are famous for their mesmerizing stone carving structures globally.
- Sand can be sprinkled or spread, layered or tiered, and also makes the perfect planting medium for a range of shrubs, and succulents with the meditating female statue.
- Using sand in your landscaping is a very sustainable way of gardening as well as being the natural choice to exhibit the statue.
- Incorporating statues with a few planting ideas added to the mix, these elements will combine to create a contemporary look that’s big on style and perfect for gardens, lawns, or parks too.
- Keep things minimal by choosing just one or two colors for the planting such as the purple and orange used here. This will be big on impact and pop against the bold shapes of the white sculpture.
- It’s a great idea for incorporating the sculpture under the tree, throwing dappled shade onto the sculpture.
- Make it sit amid a water feature the soothing sound of water will create a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere in the area.
- Start cleaning the stone sculptures by Spray statue with water using a garden hose with a gentle setting.
- When the statue is souse, Use a soft cloth or a sponge to gently scrub the surface.
- After scrubbing dry the statue with a clean towel or you can let it air dry if the temperature outside is warm and dry.