Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 4 x 6 x 6 inch
- The above stone sculpture is a Sandstone natural round mortar pestle.
- Technology in the present time has scraped most of the ancient instruments. There still exist some ancient types of tools that are unreplaceable.
- The rich working surface enables the effective use of Mortar and Pestle
- Pestle is cylindrical while Mortar is a round face bowl.
- Very useful for grinding spices, herbs, and roots in the traditional way.
- This tool can even maintain purity at the same time. Certainly, the smaller fine ingredient can easily break through the systemic barrier.
- Smaller refined versions of the mortar and pestle have continued to find use in kitchens for preparing pastes and other finely ground elements of cuisine, in pharmacies for preparing medicines, and in chemical laboratories.
- Place the substance to be ground in the mortar. Press and rotate the pestle onto it until the desired texture is achieved.
- All you need to do is clean your stone sculptures with a sponge soaked in water and soap.
- Preferably use a non-abrasive cleaning product.
- Then dry with a soft cloth or microfiber cloth, preferably, and the statue will shine like new.