Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 2 x 6 x 6 inch
- The stone sculpture shown here is a Chandan Patta or Chakla made from Sandstone.
- The blunt-shaped sculpture can be utilized for multiple purposes.
- Whether complicated or plain, the artisans of Odisha never disappoint the buyer with their expertise in sculpting on stone.
- Use to rub the sandalwood, or any other wood intended for religious intents.
- The Chandan Patta can be used for placing small statues/statuettes.
- You can also seat a Kalash over it.
- It might just be the perfect spot for placing a small lamp/Diya or candle to illuminate.
- You could cast any small figurine in the Chandan Patta, it would look like a piece of art.
- Sought after its stunning rustic color, capability to withstand natural elements without decaying, and renewability.
- Unlike many other stone products, Sandstone also requires little maintenance and is exceptionally durable. With proper care, your piece will keep its look for many years.
- Use a mixture of mild soap and water, such as liquid dish-washing soap, to clean the surface of your stone Chandan Patta.
- Use a soft scrub brush or irrigate the surface with a clean, damp cloth. Allow the stone sculptures to dry.