The traditional rubbing stone Chandan Patta is a method in India to get the best paste of Chandan or to make Kids Ghutti & grinding some herbs or for Puja purposes.
Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 2 x 5 x 5 inch
Characterization of the elemental stone sculptures:
- The above stone sculpture is a Chandan Patta made from Sandstone stone.
- It’s a round-shaped unsharpened sculpture with a coarse surface that helps the grinding process.
- Whether detailed or plain, the artisans of Odisha never fail to appease the buyer with their prowess in carving stone sculptures.
- Very useful for rubbing sandalwood or any other wood intended for religious purposes.
- The Patta can be used as a base for small statues.
- You can place Kalash over it also for adequate stability and put it on the threshold.
- You can make use of the Chandan Patta with a lamp / candle. It might just be an excellent spot for it.
- You could throw any small statuette in the Chandan Patta.
- Make the statues look all new at any time. You may be wondering how to keep it clean? Here are the things you need to do.
- Submerge the sculpture in the water. Wash the sculpture with a clean cloth or sponge dipped in soapy water. Use the brush dipped in soapy water to clean the harder-to-reach areas. (the tiny holes).
- Dry the sculpture with a soft clean dry towel to remove excess moisture.