“A friend to your decor and the environment” The earthy Hanuman holding hill adds a rugged touch to any space with this artistic Sandstone sculpture. A bright idea that you don’t want to miss from renowned CRAFTS ODISHA.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone / Khondalite stone
Height: 4 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 24 x 12 inch
Let’s expound on the bravely decorative stone:
- The statue of Lord Hanuman is seen standing with one leg forward on an outcrop foundation.
- He is seen lifting his mace with his left hand and a mountain on his right.
- The effigy is made by the craftsman of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its intricate design.
- The 11th Rudravatara of Lord Shiva is supremely courageous with a great body.
- Once Laxman(younger brother of Lord Rama) was severely wounded while fighting against Ravana’s son Indrajit. A physician named Sushena suggests a herb named Sanjivani was the only herb that could cure him, only be founded in Dronagiri Pravat.
- Lord Hanuman flew to Dronagiri Pravat but was not able to pick out the exact herb so he lifted the entire mountain and back to Lanka.
- The physician then recognizes the herb and Laxmana gets it back to life.
- The ideal zone to place Hanuman sculpt is the “South” as per Vaastu.
- You can worship the idol in shrines as well as the temple of your home.
- You place it at the entrance of your home /office.
- What could be more elegant for gifting your beloved on their special occasion!!
- To overcome the marital and financial issues.
- Reduces the adverse effects of planet Saturn.
- Achieve success in life and career.
- He is the source of immense strength and power, his blessings help to overcome trouble and problems of any type.
- Sandstone is hardy and weather-proof which made it easy for caring.
- Clean the surface with a piece of cloth by not wiping harshly over the surface.
- Clean it once in a while to keep the sculpt stand for ages.