Material: Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 12 x 18 inch
Height: 3 ft
Weight: 180 kgFeatures of the artful lovely duo:
- The splendid statue is a pair of peacocks.
- Made from Sandstone, the statue is a masterpiece of itself. The pair is sitting on a separate trunk of a tree.
- There is no such word to compliment the sculpture, it’s a magnificent job of the artisan of Odisha.
- In Hinduism, she remains in Goddess Laxmi’s presence.
- She served as the mount of many deities including, Lord Bramha, Kama & Karthikeya.
- There is cosmic relation between Indra the god of rain, and the peacock, known as the harbinger of rain.
- Peacock was worshiped as the symbol of the sun.
- Want your garden a vibe of the romantic forest then install the peacock pair in the lush greenery.
- Dedicate the garden walls with English ivy, with the lovely statue lends it a natural eternal appearance.
- The pair exhibit beside a 3/2-tier fountain provides a vintage look to the garden.
- A Garden pool, swimming, or a water feature will assist in incorporating the peacock well.
- Incorporate it in the flower bed, colorful flower-like lavender, lilies. dahlias and rose.
- If you naturally brighten up your garden, add the duo near a built-in bench, to enjoy the look of then pair more closely.
- Bring green elements to your rooftop, with the pair to complete the look.
- Keep it on the entrance of the porch and front door of your home, lends a lovely way to welcome your guest.
- Make its reflection into the water by incorporating the pair beside the pool or pond.
- The garden entryway, landscape, or walkway will stand out from the rest of the decor.
- More can be more, it looks great on deck or patio.
- Boost your hallway ideas, corridor, and entryway for a stylish entranceway.
- Peacock pairs represent love, so keeping them will invite love, peace & luck.
- Success and promotion won’t take long when it is played in business / office.
- Considered a good omen that was able to ward off evil spirits.
- Remove the misfortune and invite prosperity with the duo statue.
- Every outdoor statue collected dust over time, especially when they are in open. But don’t sweat it this cleaning won’t take your time or effort with the following simple step.
- Use a feather brush or small blister brush to get rid of dust, even from the crevices from the carvings.
- Dust it from time to time & enjoy the home garden statue longer.