Material: Sholapith wood
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 4 x 6 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
Frame: With frame
- The idol above depicts the holy triplicity of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- The statue of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra is made from Sholapith, with delicate ornamentation.
- The trio is sitting on a Simhasan with their precious weapon and objects.
- The alluring frame is made by the efficient artificer of Odisha.
- Lord Jagannath worshipped along with his brother Lord Balabhadra, and his sister Goddess Subhadra.
- Lord Jagannath is regarded as the incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- Jaga means world and Nath means Lord, so, he is the lord of the world.
- Likewise, Bala means strength so as does the Balaram, he is the epitome of strength. He is considered the human Avatar of Seshnag and the numen of agriculture.
- Unlike other gods and goddesses who get idolized as husband and wife form, in Puri, the sibling gets worshipped in the shrine symbolizing the purest form of relationship.
- Placing it in the north or northeast corner while facing it in the east direction will be auspicious.
- You can use it in your temple of home and office for worship.
- The engaging home statue décor can be placed on the sideboard, console, or on the shelf of your living room, office, hotel, institution, etc.
- A winsome present to gift your dear one at their special events.
- It is believed that worshipping the Lord with a pure heart reward the devotee by fulfilling all his wishes.
- Obstacle coming into life is easily removed by keeping the idol at your home and office.
- Relishing the gaze of the Lord blesses them with a blissful life.
- The charming decor piece is made of Sholapith.
- Sholapith is considered to be very lightweight, and water-resistant.
- For cleaning, take a piece of cloth and wipe the surface of the frame.
- The dusting should be carried periodically, to keep the dust away from the surface of the home statue decor.