Looking for a more dramatic take on the traditional aesthetic statues, then CRAFTS ODISHA offers you the classic Lord Jagannath Shola work in a frame to display your decor theme. A charming for use anywhere throughout your home.
The fascinating framed of the trinity:
- The beauteous statue depicts the trinity of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- The statue of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra is from Sholapith, with delicate ornamentation.
- The trio is sitting on a two-layer Simhasan with their precious weapon and objects.
- The mesmerizing frame is made by the efficient craftsman of Odisha.
Few facts about the triad:
- Lord Jagannath worshipped along with his brother Lord Balabhadra, and his sister Goddess Subhadra in his shrine.
- Lord Jagannath is considered to be one of the incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- The word Jaga means universe and Nath means Lord, so, he is the lord of the universe.
- Likewise, Bala means strength so as does the Balaram, he is the epitome of strength. He is considered the human Avatar of Seshnag and the deity of agriculture.
- Unlike other gods and goddesses who get idolized as husband and wife form, in Puri, the sibling gets worshipped in the shrine symbolizing the purest form of relationship.
Placement ideas and direction of the beautiful home statue décor:
- Place the idol in the north or northeast corner while facing it in the east direction for auspicious results.
- You can use it in your temple of home and office for worship.
- The engaging home statue décor can be placed on the cabin, cupboard, and showcase in your living room and office.
- You can also place it on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- A lovely gifting option for your dear one at their special events.
Benefits of keeping the divine trinity :
- It is believed that worshipping the trio with a pure heart reward the devotee by fulfilling all his wishes.
- Any obstacle coming in life is easily removed by keeping the idol at your home and office.
- Relishing the gaze of the Lord blesses them with a blissful life.
Guide for cleaning :
- The lovely décor piece is made of Sholapith.
- Sholapith is considered to be very lightweight, and water-resistant.
- For cleaning, take a piece of cloth and wipe the surface of the frame.
- The dusting should be carried periodically, to keep the dust away from the surface of the home statue décor.