Material: Odisha Sandstone
Dimension(HWL): 60 x 15 x 15 inch
Height: 5 ft (approx.)
Explanation of the stone sculptures:
- It is a classy lamp post made from Odisha Sandstone for outdoor illumination.
- The pedestal stands over a petal base, having another base on which the light fixture housing is placed, letting the light flow from the holes of the lamp.
- Going to the upper part of the structure, the Sikhara is designed at the top of the stone sculptures.
- The pretty lamp post is a great addition to your garden, mansion, palace, and villa.
- Blow your garden with its true beauty.
- This lamppost not only provides enough illumination to your curb appeal but also decorates your entrance more attractive.
- Such a great decorative item for your garden, landscape, and lawn suitable for almost all architectural styles.
- You can use it for your swimming pool or front lawn, which turns several eyeballs in appreciation.
- The timeless and charming lamp post will illuminate your deck, entrance, or footpath/walkway/pathway of lawn park and garden.
- Clean it whenever you find the lamppost fixture’s quality starts degrading or twice a year.
- Start the cleaning by turning off power supplies. Now remove the light bulb using a glove or a rag.
- Set all parts aside, now rinse the loosened parts and fixed parts with soapy water, once all the parts are cleaned wipe them off by dripping the sponge in clean water.
- Wipe the bulb with a dry cloth, when all are dry (loosen/fixed parts), reassemble your lighting fixture.
- Now you are done with the cleaning. Enjoy the charming fixture under the stars.