Material: Odisha Sandstone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 8 x 8 inch
Height: 1 ft
Elucidation of the stone sculptures:
- A classy sculpture of lamp post made from Odisha Sandstone for garden lighting.
- The plinth stands over a three-tier pedestal, having another base on which the light fixture housing is placed, letting the light flow from the lamp.
- Going to the upper part of the structure, the Sikhara in the lamppost is made at the top.
- Incorporated in landscape lighting, provide illumination to both walkway and nearby hedges.
- Light up the driveway area for a unique look.
- Create something alluring by combining two light posts in the entryway, perfect for the home.
- Mae it a house number identifier as light it by the curb.
- accentuate the curated shrub and hedges by prominently placing them on a lining way.
- Give your garden premises a glittery lighting effect, by simply concealing them using the natural forage and shrubbery of the garden.
- Illuminate your patio, or deck with the mystic aura.
- The lamps can be used to line garden paths, light-up bases of trees, and adorn garden seating areas, your place will look magical.
- The outdoor lamp post should be cleaned whenever needed or cleaned once a month.
- Unplug the power supply before starting to clean your lighting fixture.
- Take out the bulb from the light fixture with the help of a rag or wear gloves. Now set apart other parts of the lamppost.
- Tap on the light fixture housings, to prevent water from entering the outer housing.
- Using a bucket of water or a hose pipe drench the separate parts of the lamp and scrub it with a brush or sponge to eliminate the dust, debris, and moss.
- Once all the parts get cleaned, wipe the bulb with a damp cloth and wait until all parts become air dry.
- Now put the bulb back and all other parts to their previous form and enjoy the illumination.