Material: Teak wood stone statue
Dimension(HWL): 48 x 12 x 12 inch
Height: 4 ft
Description of the stone sculptures:
- A classy lamp post made from teakwood stone for illumination of the outdoor ambiance.
- The pedestal stands over a petal base hexagon shape, having another base on which the light fixture housing is placed on the top, letting the light flow from the starry holes of the lamp.
- Going to the upper part of the structure, a beautiful Sikhara is designed at the top of the stone sculptures.
- A Lamppost not only provides safety and security but also adds an aesthetic appeal to the outdoor space.
- Install this lamp post in your front yard, garden, or pathway renders an ideal opportunity to add some aesthetics to your landscape.
- Add some glamourous decorations near the pool with our lightning decoration.
- Lamppost having a house number or pathway guide attracts the attention of the passerby.
- Incorporating it at the entrance will be a lovely way to welcome both you and your guest to your home, restaurant, hotel, resort, etc.
- Make it reflect on the water by planting it near a fountain or swimming pool.
- Lamppost adds visual impact undoubtedly to any space, as our eyes go immediately to the spot of brightness.
- So, at some points, you need to give it a good cleaning.
- Unplug the supply, and take out the light bulb using a glove or a rag. Remove the detachable piece from the shade.
- Clean away surface dust and dirt with a vacuum cleaner’s upholstery attachment, with a sponge, or a dry microfiber cloth.
- Use a clean cotton cloth, microfiber cloth, or a non-abrasive sponge to gently clean the bulb.
- Noe put the bulb and lamp back plug, to enjoy illumination.