CRAFTS ODISHA has always come forward to fulfill the customized demand of its customer in the best way possible. Like this Mahakaleswar god statue for outdoor & temples specially made on demand of our loyal customer.
Material: Sandstone/ Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 27 x 18 x 16 inch
Height: 2.5 ft (Aprox.)
Features of the unique bust:
- The statue shown above is Maha Kaleshwar. Ruller of time or the Lord of the universe.
- With five heads,4 in all directions and one head is top of all. depicting the Mahakal Swaroop of Lord Shiva.
- Rugged finished, giving an age-old look to the sculpture.
- “Mahakal” means the Lord of time & death, it represents Lord Shiva.
- It’s one of the 12 Jyotirling of India.
- He said to be Dakhisnamukhi, south faced. He is said to be Swayanbhu means born to itself.
- The king of Ujjain “Chandrasena” was a great devotee of Lord Shiva, while he was outskirt of the city a rival king Ripudamana & Singhaditya with the help of a demon named Dushanan plotted to attack Ujjain.
- To save the city of Ujjain, King Chandrasena along with a priest named Vridhi prayed to Lord Shiva there is when Lord Shiva came in his Mahakal form and saved them.
- From that day on Lord Mahakal lives in the temple of Ujjain in form of Linga.
- The Statue of Lord Mahakaleshwar can be designed to place in temples or shrines.
- People who have an outdoor temple for worshiping the god, on their premises can be placed there.
- Also, underlay atop of Lord Shiva temple or at the entrance.
- It is believed that Lord Shiva always helps his devotees from the obstacles in their life.
- Also, free them from death and diseases.
- He bestowed his devotee with happiness, prosperity, and good health.
- Sandstone is hard material best suited to outdoor decoration for its weather-resistant and durability.
- The procedure of cleaning may follow by bathing the whole sculpt with after, for this, you may use hose spray or a bucket of water, as per your convenience.
- After dampening the sculpture, use a soft brush to a tea towel to remove dust or debris gently from the surface. Now with a towel either wipe it to dry or allow it to air dry
- With these specific methods of cleaning, you can restore the natural beauty of your outdoor stone statue. You may repeat it every once in a while depending open the exposure of the sculpture.