Material: Marble stone dust
Dimension(HWL): 4 x 5.5 x 1.2 inch
Height: 4 inch
- The beautiful idol is the triad of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra is made on a conch model.
- The captivating statue of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra is carved from marble dust stone with a daub of various colors making it more eye-catching to the spectator.
- The model is placed on a pedestal for better balance.
- The gorgeous statuette is made by the artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its involute design.
- Lord Jagannath always worshipped along with his brother Lord Balabhadra, and sister Goddess Subhadra.
- Lord Jagannath is considered an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
- Jaga means universe and Nath means Lord, so, he is the lord of the universe.
- The same, Bala means strength so does the Balaram, he is the epitome of strength. He is the human incarnation of the serpent Sesha and the deity of cultivation.
- Unlike in other shrines where deities get worshipped as husband and wife form. In Puri, the sibling gets worshipped in the shrine symbolizing the purest form of relationship.
- Prefer to place the idol in the north or northeast corner while facing it in the east direction for more favorable results.
- You can place it on the cabin, cupboard, showcase of the living room and office.
- Your office, reception, study desk are some winsome options to put the holy statuette.
- Make it a divine gifting option for your dear one next time at their special events.
- Worshipping the trio with a pure heart reward the devotee by fulfilling all his wishes.
- Hurdles coming in life are easily removed by keeping the idol at your home and office.
- Relishing the gaze of the Lord blesses them with a blissful life.
- The endearing r statue is made of marble dust.
- Its main advantage is its durability and is shatterproof.
- Clean it with a piece of cloth or with a small brush over the surface of the stone sculptures.
- Cleaning should be carried periodically, to keep away the dust accumulating surface on the decorative stone.