Material: Marble dust
Dimension(HWL): 5 x 4.5 x 1 inch
- The idol above represents the triplicity of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- The trine is seated on a pedestal, above which the replica of the Puri shrine along with two elephants is seen on each side of it, amplifying the beauty of the structure.
- Both Lord Jagannath and Balabhadra are seen with their weapon and Sankha, Chakra, Gada, and Hala.
- The splendid decorative stone is the creation of the artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally popular for its intricate design.
- Lord Jagannath worshipped along with his elder brother Lord Balabhadra, and younger sister Subhadra in his shrine.
- He is considered the embodiment of Lord Vishnu.
- Jaga means universe and Nath means Lord, so, he is widely popular as the lord of the universe.
- Lord Balabhadra is the elder among them. He is the incarnation of Seshnag and is considered the harbinger of cultivation.
- The trio is one of its kind where god and goddess do not get worshipped as husband and wife. The triad represents the purest form of a brother-sister relationship.
- It is beneficial to place the idol in the north or northeast corner of the home and office. Always face it to the east while placing it.
- Keeping the triad in the temple of your home and office for worshipping will earn you many favorable results.
- The charismatic stone sculptures can be placed on the cabin, cupboard, showcase in your living room and office.
- You can install the statue on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- A Godly gift to present your dear one on their special occasion.
- Keeping the devout triad at home and office and worshipping them with a pure heart is believed to fulfill the wishes of the devotee.
- Any hurdles coming through your personal and professional life will be removed by placing them in your sacred place.
- Having the divine vision of the Lord, bestow the devotee with a blissful life.
- The eyeful statue is made out of marble stone dust.
- The major advantage of the material is it is very durable and shatterproof.
- Wipe the statue with a piece of cloth over the surface Is enough for cleaning.
- Clean it periodically to get rid of the dust accumulating over the surface