Material: Marble dust
Dimension(HWL): 4.5 x 4.3 x 1.1 inch
- The idol above portrays the holy triplicity of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- The trine is seated on a pedestal, the back of which is beautifully decorated with a splash of colors and intricate design, amplifying the beauty of the sculpture.
- The incredible decorative stone is made by the efficient artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally popular for its intricate design.
- Lord Jagannath worshipped along with his brother Lord Balabhadra, and sister Subhadra in his shrine.
- He is considered as one of the embodiments of Lord Bishnu.
- Jaga means universe and Nath means Lord, so, he is considered as the lord of the universe.
- Lord Balabhadra is the elder among them. He is the incarnation of Seshnag, also considered as the harbinger of agriculture.
- The trio is one of its kind where god and goddess do not get worshipped as husband and wife. The triad represents the purest form of a brother-sister kinship.
- The religious statue should be placed in the north or northeast corner of the home and office. Always face it to the east while placing it in the above-specified corner.
- Keeping the trio in the temple of your home and office for worshipping will earn you many promising results.
- The charismatic stone sculptures can be placed on the cabin, cupboard, and showcase in your living room and office.
- You can install the statue on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- A pious gift to present your loved ones on their special occasion.
- Keeping the devout triad at home and office and worshipping them with a pure heart is believed to fulfill the wishes of the devotee.
- All hindrances can be easily get removed by keeping the idol in personal and professional life.
- Having the divine vision of the Lord will bestow the devotee with a blissful life.
- The captivating statue is made out of marble stone dust.
- Its major advantage is very durable and shatterproof.
- Wipe the statue with a piece of cloth over the surface.
- Keeping it dusting periodically is enough to get rid of the dust accumulating over the surface.