Material:Marble stone dust
Dimension(HWL): 3 x 3.3 x 1.1 inch
Height: 3 inch
- The statue represents the holy trio of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra.
- The triad is seated on a garland engrave designed pedestal, a Chhatri above it enhancing the beauty of the sculpture.
- The graceful statuette is created by the proficient artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally popular for its intricate carving and design.
- Lord Jagannath is worshipped along with his brother Lord Balabhadra, and sister Subhadra in his sanctum.
- Lord Jagannath is considered to be one of the embodiments of Lord Bishnu.
- Jaga means universe and Nath means Lord, so, he is considered as the Lord of the universe.
- Lord Balabhadra is the elder of all. He is said to be the incarnation of Seshnag and also worshipped as the harbinger of cultivation.
- The trio is one of its kind where god and goddess do not get worshipped as husband and wife. The trio symbolizes the purest form of a brother-sister relationship.
- The holy statue should always be placed in the north or northeast corner of the home and office. Always face it to the east while placing it in the specified corner.
- Keeping the home statue décor in the temple of your home and office for worshipping will earn you many auspicious results.
- The potent stone sculptures can also be installed on the cabin, cupboard, or showcased in your living room and office.
- You can set the statue on your study table, reception desk, coffee table, and office chamber.
- A godly gift to present your loved one at their special occasion.
- Keeping the sanctified triad at home and office and worshipping them with a pure heart is believed to fulfill the wishes of the devotee.
- Any obstacle coming into life is easily removed by keeping the idol at your home and office.
- Having the divine vision of the Lord will bless the devotee with a blissful life.
- The beautiful statue is made out of marble stone dust.
- Marble dust is not only durable but also shatterproof.
- Wiping down the statue with a piece of cloth is enough to get rid of the dust accumulating over the surface.
- Keep it dusting every other day.