Make this gorgeous Black Debadashi statue holding mirror as the crown jewel of your favorite décor theme. A sophisticated take on art from CRAFTS ODISHA that effortlessly commands attention of timeless design.
Material: Soapstone (Black Polished)
Height: 10 inch (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 10.3 x 4.3 x 2 inch
A fanciful piece of the home statue décor:
- Every woman enhances her beauty by putting herself with various Shringar to look irresistible.
- The above statue also signifies the luscious characteristics of a feminine, who wants to look at her absolute best from head to toe in the mirror.
- Standing in a curvaceous stance on a lotus carved plinth, the Apsara is seen looking at herself in a mirror.
- The detailing of every small ornamentation on the sculpture from the plaited hair bun to her anklets upon the statue had done excellently.
- It is a brilliant stone art made by the skillful artisans o Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
Debadashi : the cultural value
- “Dev” translate to God and “Dasi” means servant, women who dedicated themselves for the service of God are called devadasi.
- They married to a deity even before hitting the puberty.
- Thy remain loyal to God and worshipped him rest of life, and never get married again.
Tips to install the appealing home statue decor:
- Place it on the console , accent or side board, contract the with light shade back ground.
- The showcase cupboard of your office, and home also be a eyeful place to install the engaging statue.
- Gift the eye catching piece to your love one and amaze them with your selection.
Maintenance guide for the home statue décor:
- The magnificent statue is made of Soapstone.
- Soapstone is non-porous and weather resistant in nature, so, it doesn’t require much maintenance.
- To keep the dust away from the surface, dust it with a piece of cloth or broom over the surface.
- The cleansing should be done every other day.