Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 9 x 5 x 2 inch
A thorough explanation of the adorable statue of Shrinath Ji:
- The above statue presents the Balak Swarup of Lord Krishna, “Shrinath Ji”.
- The idol of Shrinathji in the temple of Nathdwara portrays the child Krishna lifting the Govardhana Giri. His left hand is shown in a raised position, with the right fist clenched and resting at the waist. A large diamond is placed just beneath his lips.
- A simple top tangle on the hair, with a calm face, no bold embellishments, standing over a substructure makes the sculptures look subtle.
- The deity at the famous Vaishnav temple of Shri Nathdwara in Rajasthan (India) is known as SHRINATHJI.
- Situated at the temple town of Nandadwara.
- Initially, he was worshiped in the name of Gopala, later termed “Shrinath Ji”.
- This Swaroop in reality is that of Lord Shri KRISHNA.
- SHRINATHJI represents child Krishna when He was seven years of age.
- Shri Vallabhacharya named him Gopala and the place of his worship as ‘Gopalpur’. Later, Vitthal Nathji named the deity Shrinathji.
- According to Vaastu Sashtra, the idol should be put in the Northeast corner.
- Your selection of statement pieces shows your unique point of view. A pretty idol of Lord Shrinath Ji over floating ort hanging shelve.
- A glass or china cabinet, or an accent shelving unit will surpass the atmosphere.
- You can use it for worship objectives at the temple of your home, or office.
- The statue resting over the sideboard & console of the passageway or corridor also prettifies the decor.
- Make it a unique religious gift for the most auspicious occasion of your friends and family.
- Lord Shrinath is always bestowed good open his devotee.
- The devotee will gain peace of mind & happiness throughout his life.
- Soft stone home decor items require effortless cleaning.
- Because of their sturdiness, you only need a soft cloth to buff the statue all over, to prevent it from dirt and dust.
- Cleansing it from time to time will be sufficient to get rid of any debris or dust over the home decor sculpt.