Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 4.5 x 3 x 1 inch
Statue Type: Animal sculpture
Weight: 0.220 kg
A cute description of the cutesy statue:
- The statue here is of a cute turtle carved from Soapstone material.
- The key factor of this cutesy sculpture is the engraving of Lord Ganesha on his back.
- The carapace of the turtle has a delightful engraving of decorative lotus petals and designs which make the sculpture bewitching.
- A brilliant hand job was done by the skilled artisans of Odisha with such a small piece of stone.
- The stone turtle should be kept in the front door, on the west side.
- While style your living, dining, and study the built-in shelve adds interest to your sculpture.
- Place it on the middle of your coffee table to draw the eyes of your guest.
- A single figure placed on a shelf beside a glass cabinet, or corner shelf will be a beautiful display all by itself.
- Placing the beautiful sculpture near a bonsai or an aquarium on your reception desk or mantle will grab the eyes.
- Introduce a small console table on the entryway or foyer with the statuette with some other natural artifacts.
- Exhibit it near a metal leaf indoor fountain and water fall tabletop fountain can elevate the look of the sculpture.
- Keeping a turtle in the south or west of your house will be beneficial to get rid of any Vaastu-related Dosha.
- Keeping a turtle at home/shop or office will invite growth and success.
- Put a turtle on your office table, your promotion won’t get late anymore.
- Sculptures and statues collect dust and dirt over time, which leads to the beauty of the decorative stone disappearing.
- But with a simple effortless dusting would bring its charm back.
- For this use a small paintbrush and dust over the surface, and the intricately detailed area where chances of loose dust are higher.
- Don’t be stressed out to get the cleaning done, every month two or three times only giving your precious time to the stone will be enough.