Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 3.5 x 2 inch
Position: StandingLet’s go into the detail of the decorative stone:
- The bonny statue of Lord Hanuman is seen standing on a bulged substructure.
- Lifting his mace with his left hand while a mountain with his right.
- The effigy is made by the craftsman of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its involute designs.
- He is the incarnation of Lord Shiva, with tremendous physical and spiritual strength.
- When Laxman(younger brother of Lord Rama) was severely wounded while fighting against Ravana’s son Indrajit, the only needed herb that could save his life was found in that Parvat.
- So, Lord Hanuman lifted the entire mountain (Gandhamardhan) and carried it to Lanka as he is not able to recognize the right herb.
- The physician identifies the right herb and uses it successfully to redeem Laxman back to life.
- According to Vaastu, the south zone is the recommended place to keep the idol.
- You can festoon your home or office by keeping the statuette on the console, sideboard, or cupboard.
- It will prove to be a perfect gifting option on a birthday, anniversaries, or house warming ceremony of your dear one.
- Lord Hanuman is the solution to all problems in one’s life, like problems in career, health, marriage, his blessings give quick recovery from it.
- He removes the fear of enemies and confers victory.
- Also drives away negative energies, black magic, and ill effects of planets.
- Soapstone is a non-porous and weather-resistant material.
- Wipe the surface with a piece of cloth or brush, go smooth while cleaning.
- Keep dusting it once in a while to keep the dirt away from the decorative stone.