Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 3 x 1.5 inch
Let’s look over the stone sculptures:
- The esthetic effigy is standing over a lotus substructure.
- The statue has five heads in all five directions (East, South, West, North, and Atop) with 10 hands, holding many weapons like a Parasu, Khanda, Chakra, Daalam, Gada, Trishula, Kumbha, Katar, and a plate full with blood.
- The impressive figure is built by the skillful artificers of Odisha where stone engraving is globally famous for its intricate carving.
- He took this Panchamukhi Avatar to kill Ahiravana, a powerful demon of Patal Lok.
- The five-faced of Avatar of Lord Hanuman is those of a monkey, lion, a wild boar, an eagle, and a horse. Pancha Mukhi Hanuman is the combined Avatar of Lord Hanuman and Lord Vishnu.
- All the five heads are of faces Hayagriva(atop), Narsimha(south), Hanuman(East), Varaha(North), and Garuda(West). Out of this Hayagriva, Narasimha and Varaha are incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- The five faces represent five forms of prayer, Naman, Smaran, Keerthanam, Yachanam, Arpanam.
- The Pancha Mukhi Idol of Lord should always be placed in the southwest direction of your desired area of home or office.
- You can set him for worship in the temple of your home, or office.
- Embellish the decor of your living room or office by keeping this on the mantle, console, or sideboard.
- An auspicious gifting option to present your dear one, on their birthday, house warming, or marriage anniversary, etc.
- The east-facing Head (Hanuman)protects devotees from problems caused by enemies.
- The south-facing head (Narasimha) removes all types of fear and sins and unfavorable influences spirits.
- The west-facing head (Garuda) removes all types of ailments, black magic, and negativities from devotees’ life.
- The North facing head (Varaha) provides Astha-Aishwarya(wealth)
- And the upward-facing (Hayagriva) bestows devotees with knowledge, intelligence, and goodwill.
- The delighted sculpture is made from Pinkstone material.
- The non-porous and shatter-proof nature of the material makes it enduring.
- Efface the dirt and dust from the sculpt by using a soft cloth over the surface without scrubbing.
- Keep dusting it periodically to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures.