Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 24x 14 x 8 inch
Height: 2 ft
Elucidation of the Khanja work of Lord Radha and Krishna statue:
- It’s a wonderful statue of Lord Radha and Krishna in Khanja’s work.
- The statue showed the famous pose of Lord Krishna with his flute along with his beloved love Goddess Radha.
- They both have seen spaced out by the melodious music of the flute.
- Standing on a layered plinth, with a peaceful smear smile on its face the statue enticements the onlooker.
- Radha Krishna’s statue represents the eternal love between Krishna and Radha.
- Symbol of love, Radha-Krishna illustrates the union of two souls. It means two characters that are considered as one, rather than individually.
- A melody of love is heard between this divine couple, which inspires other couples.
- Throughout the years, they have taught mortals the true meaning of love via their unconditional love and devotion to each other.
- Radha Krishna is the best expression of true love and purity in the association with each other.
- Make your place vibrant and lively by exhibiting the enchanting statue in the living room on a pedestal beside the couch.
- Begin with the living area, where you spend a lot of time with family or friends, and brighten it up with the glossy Radha Krishna statue in the vacant nooks and corners.
- To bring warmth and romance into your home, light them. Change the mood of the place by adding different, scents, and lighting to the statue.
- Makes the most of the space in the lobby, reception, and hallway where you can display the statue.
- The foyer and entryway make your first impression, so don’t miss the opportunity of it.
- Take a look around your home and suddenly feel the desire to redecorate the entire place
- Impart blessings and brings prosperity, harmony, and happiness into our lives.
- The statue will always sprinkle positivity throughout the surrounding area.
- Also helps to eliminate negativity from a home.
- Placing the idol in the Northeast corner of the home is the most effective way to maximize its effects. Either face East to West or West to East, but never North to South, when facing the statue
- Dip a soft cloth in the mixture of soapy water and rub it over the surface of your carving.
- Rinse the cloth out so it is free from detergent, and clean off the entire statue to get rid of residue. Let your carving air dry. (Twice a year)
- For usual dusting just buff the statue with a broom or brush to get rid of dust from accumulating.