Dimension(HWL): 12 x 8 x 3 inch
Height: 1 ft
A careful depiction of the endearing stone sculptures:
- The idol of the duo is sitting on a bulged base that bears a resemblance to Mount Kailasha.
- Here the form of Lord Shiva has represented in a pacific mood with his consort Goddess Parvati.
- Lord Shiva is the god of the Yogis at the same time a remarkable lover of his spouse.
- Lord Shiva is mostly depicted wearing the skin of a tiger, a vertical eye on the forehead, hair tied up in a topknot, a headdress with a crescent moon, Vasuki a snake curled 3 times around his neck while the river Ganga flowing from his hair.
- Holding his trident(right) and drum(left) in his upper hand while the lower right hand is gesturing in Vitarka mudra and with the left holding his beloved wife Sati.
- This magnificent incise on the sculpture is the work of art done by the skillful Odisha artisans.
- Lord Shiva is the third god in the Hindu Trimurti. He is the recreator of the universe.
- In the process of Samudra Manthan, Vasuki the king of serpent vomit Venum across the sea, Lord Shiva drank it only to save all living beings from getting affected by the life-threatening poison, which left a blue scar on his neck hence he became named Nilakantha.
- Goddess Parvati meditate thousand years, standing with one leg, from cold snow to inner heat her tapas was so strong that Lord Shiva deep in meditation felt her presence and awakens from his meditation. Both get married.
- On the Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishnapkasha of Falguna / Magha month, the auspicious day is celebrated as Maha Shivaratri to commemorate their wedding.
- The northeast angle of your house is the most desirable position to place the statue.
- A carefully curated built-in bookcase or the accent shelving unit also be a useful idea to display without taking up space on the floor.
- Show off the decorative piece at the console, sideboard, of your living room, hallway or foyer.
- make it a unique and attractive focal point by placing it on a floating shelve, or at a heightened table of your preferred choice in a hotel/restaurant/ home.
- It can be used for worship in the temple of your home or office.
- This can be a charming one-of-a-kind gifting suited to your budget and that does good along the way.
- They are the epitome of love and fertility and devotion, people who want marital felicity, and harmony must have this idol at home.
- For peaceful family life, and overall prosperity into your life is beneficial to bring the auspicious statue of the couple.
- The well-built quality and shatter-proof nature of Pinkstone sculpture make it indestructible.
- To dust your statue, use a feather duster or a soft cloth and wipe them very gently over the surface.
- Make your unique specimen sparkle by dusting it every so often, so that dirt wouldn’t accumulate any more.