Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 8.5 x 4.5 x 2 inch
Likeness about the recherche Lord Shiva statue:
- The sculpture above of Lord Shiva is seen in the state of a Yogi, sitting on a bulge plinth.
- Wearing the skin of a tiger, his hair tied in a top knot wears a headdress of a crescent moon and a snake around his neck.
- His hands were adorned with his trident, a Damru, a Kamandalu while gesturing in Vitarka mudra, a typical posture of ascetic meditation.
- The carver of Odisha has made this smashing graven image with consummate.
- Lord Shiva has a pivotal position in the Hindu trinity. Essentially the destroyer who eventually recreates the universe.
- He is also named “Nilakantha” when Lord Shiva consumed the deadly poison to save the world.
- On the Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishna paksha of Falguna month, the auspicious day is celebrated as Maha Shivaratri.
- Vaastu recommends that the northeast zone is the most preferable zone to place the statue.
- Small sculptures always give pizzazz to shelves and tables, by putting them on a heightened table in your living room or corridor, sideboard, or glass-windowed cabinet.
- Exhibit in on the floating shelve above the sofa of your living/dining/foyer or office.
- The sacred statue can be worshiped in the temple of your home or office.
- Lord Shiva’s home statue decor will be proved to be a remarkable present for your dear one at their auspicious event.
- Lord Shiva is known to be a yogi with a householder, so if you want a happy and balanced life none other can be a perfect choice to be placed.
- The home is always filled with peace and prosperity.
- Lord Shiva bestowed a harmonious relationship between husband and wife.
- The enduring aspect and nonporous nature make Pinkstone sculpture preferable over others.
- Wiping it with a soft cloth now and then will substance the shine and beam of the home statue decor.