Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 1.8 x 1.4 x 0.4 inch
Weight: .750 kg
Description of the beautiful stone statuette:
- The statuette is seen sitting in Padmasana, posing in Abhay Mudra with one hand while carrying his mace with another on a fully blossomed lotus pedestal.
- The adorable statuette is made by the skilled artificer of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its intricate design.
- Lord Hanuman is an incarnation of Lord Shiva.
- The name Hanuman in Sanskrit means “Disfigured jaw”.
- Lord Hanuman represents strength, devotion, and perseverance.
- Lord Hanuman is always seen beneath the feet of Lord Rama in almost all shrines of Lord Rama.
- Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated twice a year one in Chaitra Shukla paksha in the southern Part and Krushna paksha in the Northern parts of India.
- The idol of Lord Hanuman should be placed in the south direction of home or office.
- You can worship the idol in the temple of your home or office.
- The tiny decor space of your bookcase, cabin, or cupboard will be a promising option to keep the statue.
- You can place it on the dashboard of your car, study table, or office and reception desk.
- Gift your loved ones this adorable statuette.
- As the Lord himself symbolizes health and power, worshipping him gives you innumerable boons and blessings.
- He keeps the atrocious effect away from his devotees.
- His blessings help you to excel in exams.
- To overcome complexity in life he removes all the darkness and leads the way to the righteous path.
- The statue is made from resilient material like soapstone.
- Soapstones are non-porous and shatter-proof of nature.
- For the cleaning, take a soft cloth and wipe down the surface of the statue.
- Keep dusting it occasionally, to keep the dirt away from the stone sculptures.