Art form: Dhokra art
Dimension(HWL): 3.5 x 2 x 4.5 inch
Characterization of Dhokra art-style elephant statue:
- The statue represents here is a Dhokra art elephant statue.
- The showpiece is creatively made from brass with raised trunk.
- The metal used for this casting is brass followed by the lost wax process.
- Orissa is well known for its Dhokra metal which is an important traditional craft. This Dhokra art is essentially folk art.
- Make a small space feel spacious by keeping the set of the elephant statue in your living room at the end table.
- Create the appearance of more space in vacant corners of your home and office.
- Give your small space depth and visually open up; placed it on any tabletop or the center of the coffee table.
- It seems counter-intuitive by placing them on the floating or hanging shelve on the patio or above the couch of your living room.
- Display the art on any built-in or china cabinet to complete the look!
- You can gift this showpiece to your colleagues And Relatives On Any Event.
- Elephants, in Feng Shui, symbolize strength, knowledge, good luck, and fertility.
- Elephant brass statue, as per Vastu and Feng Shui, should be placed near the front door or main entrance of the house or office.
- When placed in the children’s or the parent’s bedroom, the accent shall work its charm on the relationship.
- The Feng Shui Golden Elephant Showpiece could be placed on your work or study desk to bring positive growth in your career.
- It’s essential to know how to clean brass so you can keep all your brass items shining.
- You will need just 2 simple ingredients to start. Some salt and a few drops of vinegar.
- Scrub your Brass items with salt while adding a few drops of vinegar to them. After the scrub, you must wash the elephant Brass art piece with warm water.
- The grime and tarnish from Brass’s art pieces will disappear.