Material: Brass Metal
Dimension(HWL): 5 x 2.2 x 5 inch
Height: 5 inch
Art form: Dhokra art / Dokra art
Representative points about the Dhokra art:
- The statue is a set of Dhokra art lion set of metal.
- Dhokra means casting of bell metal via a lost wax process. During the process, the vacuum created between the core and the clay layer is filled with molten metal, which is then allowed to cool down and congeal after it evaporates. The outer clay mold is broken open, revealing the beauty of the final sculpture.
- Dhokra is a non-ferrous metal casting that has been utilized in India for over 4,000 years. Alluringly, the handicraft is still crafted by hand by village artisans of Odisha, without the involvement of any machines.
- Shelves are a very important and useful part of room décor, incorporate the lion Dhokra set in built-in, indented, or clove shelves.
- If you’re dealing with a dead corner or nooks, you can use this idea to create curved wall shelves instead to showcase the statue set.
- The room décor idea would not only provide you with a feeling of love for the retro but will also make you nostalgic for certain by displaying the statue on a hanging or floating shelve.
- Create an enthralling aura in the foyer and entryway by showcasing the Dhokra art piece.
- When an art piece is exhibited properly it looks quite an eyeful for the beholder like incorporating it on any tabletop or the center of your coffee table.
- Traditional gifts never go out of fashion, so add this Dhokra lion set to your gifting list.
- There are some very easy remedies to clean the brass statues.
- You will need just 2 simple ingredients to start. Some salt and a few drops of vinegar.
- Scrub your Brass items with salt while adding a few drops of vinegar to them.
- After the scrub, you must wash the statue and utensils with warm water. The tarnish from the Brass statue will disappear.