Shop for beautiful Dhokra art pieces like this only at CRAFTS ODISHA.
Material: Brass metal
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 4.5 x 2 inch
Height: 6 inch
Art form: Dhokra art / Dokra art
The particular aspect of the Dhokra art couple man women statue:
- The statue shown above is a set of a couple man and women’s statuses.
- The statue is the famous art form of Dhokra art of Odisha.
- Dhokra metal casting, through a lost wax process.
- During the process, the vacuum created between the core and the clay layer is filled with molten metal, which is then allowed to cool down and solidify after it vaporizes.
- The outer clay mold is cracked open, revealing the beauty of the final sculpture.
- home or office is the place where most of the guests or clients visit respectively. During that
time, the impression of your home or office can get increased with this type of quality brass statue.
- Brass is having the possibility and ability to give nature a feel and appearance and increase the pleasant feel of your environment. Place the vase on the corner shelf of your living room, a low shelf of a tv stand, or on a shelf that is near to the couch.
- The Brass duo set will add extra beauty to the bedroom. Also, placed on side tables in your bedroom.
- The Dhokra art statue is a unique and Attractive item for home decor to display on floating shelve above the couch of the living and patio.
- Exhibit it on any tabletop to embellish the interiors of your home decor.
- Also a popular decorative item in restaurants or hotels. The Dhokra statue is placed in the lobby, Entrance, Reception halls, and rooms in the Hotels.
- With its antique charm, it can be a great collectible or showpiece in your office room or balcony. Brass generates a Divine sound that helps purify the environment and the premises.
- It gives a rich and classy look, so never hesitate to gift the art piece at special events to your dear ones.
- Ketchup, Tomato Sauce, or Tomato Paste: Yes, you read it right. Tomatoes and Ketchup can help you in cleaning.
- It is because tomatoes contain an acid that helps to remove tarnish on brass. That’s why applying a tomato-based product can work wonders on your brass.
- Apply a layer of ketchup or tomato paste to your brass and leave it on for an hour. Then you can wash with warm water and dish soap. Let it dry.