Material:Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 8 x 3 inch
Height: 1 ft (approx.)
The aspect and appearance of the home statue decor:
- The sculpture is apropos of “Goddess Durga” the feminine epitome of strength.
- She is represented as piggyback on her mount lion and penetrating the demon with her trident on a lotus foundation.
- She is glided with a jewelry chisel all over her body, with her ten arms carrying weaponry in each of her hands.
- The tremendous creativity of Odisha craftsmanship can be seen through the above sculpture, the intricate sculpting, and exquisite carving are testimony of its rich cultural heritage.
- Long ago there was a demon named Mahishashura, with long & hard penance he pleased Lord Bramha and won the boon of immortality but with a collude that only a female can kill him.
- After which he spread cruelty and terror in all the three Lokas, which make the trinity create such a powerful woman to defeat the demon.
- Bramha, Vishnu, and Shiva came together by combining their energies to create the fearsome warrior god “Durga”.
- A fierce battle took place for ten whole days, between Mahishashura and Maa Durga. On the tenth day, she put him to the sword and earned the title Mahishashura Mardini.
- The tenth day is the day of victory which is celebrated as “Vijaya Dashami”.
- Considering Vaastu the southeast? zone is the most auspicious zone to emplace the Durga idol at home/office.
- Displaying it on the windowed cabinet, the Accent shelving unit is an effective way to take your interior to another dimension.
- Putting it on the bookshelves and floating shelves adds interest to your display of arts.
- Installing it on the entryway/gallery/foyer and hallways is a one-of-a-kind that is a fantastic attention-getter.
- There is no greater gift than gifting a piece of art to an avid collector/ and your dear one on their birthday/wedding/housewarming events.
- Goddess Durga diminishes the harmful effects of planet Rahu.
- Bring happiness, progress, and prosperity to your and your family’s life with the godly statue.
- With her grace, you will live a happy, smooth and positive life.
- Soapstones are a natural quarried rock that needs a little bit of love to restore and clean.
- The shatter-proof and weather-resistant nature make it more hard-wearing.
- Wipe away dust and debris using a soft cloth or you can dust it with a small brush to reach the uneven parts of the sculpt.
- The treatment and its frequency of application depend on the individual homeowner.